I’ve been very bad at doing posts about my cycling statistics this year! Mainly since I’ve been very bad at cycling! So not really been wanting to tell the world that FACT!
But here are my cycling statistics for October 2015. I did 313.20 miles. Which makes it the second best month of the year! Which is still not great, since in October of last year I did 401.3 miles!
Here is the data from October 2015:-
- Total cycles: 15.
- Total Distance: 313.20 miles.
- Total Time: 26:44:38 (h:m:s).
- Avg Speed: 11.7 mph.
- Max Time: 2:40:51 (h:m:s).
- Max Speed: 36.3 mph.
- Avg Distance: 20.88 miles.
- Max Distance: 32.27 miles (Single cycle).
Data from: Garmin Connect.
Here are my favourite cycling photos from the month