WOW! June was really was a great one for cycling! Done the longest cycle, since September 2014. I did 81.69 miles!! Also done the most (521.75) miles in a single month since July 2014, when I did 705.2 miles!
My year, total now stands at 2,226.2 miles! By this point last year it was only at 1,087.3 miles! 🙂
So let’s hope, I can do even better this month!!!
Please remember you can follow my cycling adventures @ www.strava.com/athletes/11925537.
Here is the data from June 2016:-
- Total cycles: 22.
- Total Distance: 521.75 miles.
- Total Time: 41:23:42 (h:m:s).
- Avg Speed: 12.8 mph.
- Max Time: 5:58:36 (h:m:s).
- Max Speed: 38 mph.
- Avg Distance: 23.72 miles.
- Max Distance: 81.69 miles (Single cycle).
Data from: Garmin Connect.
Here are my favourite cycling photos from the month