This page gives you a better idea of what websites I like to look at. So you can maybe tell by the ones below I am a bit sad and that I really should get out some more!
If you can think of any other websites that I may want to look at, then please contact me.
Digital Television and DAB Radio
- Digital radio – The National commercial digital radio multiplex operator.
- Digital Television Group
- Get Digital Radio
- Pure – The makers of the world’s best DAB radios.
- Radioplayer – UK radio in one place.
- RXTVlog – Covering the reception and distribution of UK terrestrial TV (Freeview) & satellite television for users and installers.
- 007 – James Bond.com – I love James Bond, that’s why I have them all on DVD.
- Flickr – Is almost certainly the best online photo management and sharing application in the world.
- Geocaching – The Official Global GPS Cache Hunt Site.
- Hornby – Yes I do own a lot of Hornby trains.
- Metcheck – UK Weather Forecasts.
- Met Office – Up-to-date weather service, which means that it will say that it’s going to rain again.
- Street Map – I use this website when I get lost.
- ThinkBroadBand – The UK’s largest independent ADSL review site.
- Absolute 80s – The UK’s Only 80s Radio Station.
- Absolute Radio – The UK’s national pop and rock radio station.
- Absolute Radio 90s – The UK’s Only 90s Radio Station.
- Absolute Radio 00s – The UK’s Only 00s Radio Station.
- BBC Radio 2
- Google – I would say this is the best search engine on the Internet.
- Amazon.co.uk – A great place to buy Blu-ray’s, CDs and of course books.
- FatFace – Fashionable chain retailer selling outdoor casualwear and accessories for men, women and children.
- GO Outdoors
- John Lewis
- NEXT – A great place to buy clothing and other house stuff from.
- Shore – Great place to get surf fashion, skate clothing and wetsuits.
- East Midlands Railway – I use this train company to get about in the East Midlands.
- RailUK – Provides up to the minute news on the global rail industry.
- London North Eastern Railway – The people that run the East Coast mainline in the UK.
- National Rail Enquiries – I use this website before I travel by train. As it tells you how things are going on the UK rail network.
- Railnews – Today’s news for tomorrow’s railway.
Updated : 19/04/2020