Maybe I need to get out more, but I can’t wait for the new Co-Op in Colsterworth to open!
So well pleased with myself, knowing that, I’ve done the Rutland Round long distance path. Which covered a distance of 69.77 miles!!
You can check out the route of each stage below:-
- Day 1 : Oakham to Uppingham : 14.12 miles – www.strava.com/activities/1374853751
- Day 2 : Uppingham to Barrowden : 13.18 miles – www.strava.com/activities/1386675402
- Day 3 : Barrowden to Empingham : 13.70 miles – www.strava.com/activities/1397892876
- Day 4 : Empingham to Thistleton : 15.48 miles – www.strava.com/activities/1409101282
- Day 5 : Thistleton to Oakham : 15.48 miles – www.strava.com/activities/1409101282
Here some photos from the walk…
Many more photos from the walk can be found @ www.flickr.com/photos/gsvalentine/albums/72157690991918941
That’s us just done the fifth and final day of the Rutland Round. This stage took us from Thistleton and back to our starting point in Oakham. Which covered a distance of 13.29 miles.
Got to say, it feels great saying, that I’ve just done my first ever long distance path from start to end! The total distance was 69.77 miles!
You can check out the last stage at www.strava.com/activities/1420745535
You can check out many more photos from our Rutland Round walk at www.flickr.com/photos/gsvalentine/albums/72157690991918941
Come on then? Who’s seen the new Justin Bieber photos?!?!? If you have not seen them, you are really missing out!!! I would love to give him, a good service!! 🙂