One of my friends knows the editor of Boyz and asked if I wanted to be “probed”. So I said yes thinking that it was only a joke and would ever happen. So I answered the questions, then emailed them, with a photo (a bad one at that) to the editor. Never thinking anything of it. Then 2 weeks later, I was in Boyz. I just wish now that I had got a better photo done.
Below is what I said… Oh the website has now closed down.
Gordon Valentine, Scottish webmaster, Talks to Boyz
- Full name and age? Gordon Scott Valentine, and I’m 20.
- Best aspect of your work? I’m a student is that work?
- Worst aspect? No money, and people don’t like students.
- Where do you want to be in five years time? Living in my own place.
- When did you last have sex? Way to long ago.
- Do you have a boyfriend? No. Any offers.
- He’s perfect except…? He can only be perfect if I had one.
- What’s your ‘type’? The David Beckham, and Stephen Gately’s of the world.
- Fantasy date? David Beckham. He must be in his football kit.
- I wish I’d learnt…? To say no, to giving people money. When I don’t have any myself.
- I secretly quite like…? Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?
- What can you cook? Anything I like, in other words not a lot.
- Where do you buy your underwear? M&S.
- How often do you phone your mother? Never, I live with her.
- Who should be locked up? Me because I need help!
- Worst drunken escapade? Trying to get off, with one of my best friends from college.
- Last night I dreamt…? That I was having, mad sex, with this guy from college.
- Life has taught me…? If you don’t ask him you, won’t get him.
Gordon is Webmaster of the Gay Glasgow site (http://gayglasgow.virtualave.net/), the best site we’re found covering the Glasgow gay scene.