Below is a list of World Heritage Sites, that I’ve been to, mainly in the UK…
- Paphos town.
- The Lake District National Park.
- Dorset & East Devon Coast.
- Liverpool Maritime Mercantile City.
- Palace of Westminster and Westminster Abbey, Greater London.
- Tower of London, Greater London.
- Forth Bridge, Edinburgh, Inchgarvie & Fife.
- New Lanark, Lanarkshire.
- Edinburgh Old and New Towns.
Why not, tell me the ones you have been to? By commenting below. We can have mini competition to see who’s been to the most!
Updated : 24/04/2018