Please do check out my profile at www.strava.com/athletes/gsvalentine and better still follow me. Oh and do remember, if it’s not on Strava, it did not happen! FACT!!!!
Got Strava? Please give the following rides a kudos! They are ones, from when I did the End to End cycle back in 2009. So back before Strava was even a thing! So uploaded the routes at a much later point….
- Day 1 | Sun Aug 9 2009 | John O’Groats to Tongue
- Day 2 | Mon Aug 10 2009 | Tongue to Carbisdale Castle
- Day 3 | Tue Aug 11 2009 | Carbisdale Castle to Loch Ness
- Day 4 | Wed Aug 12 2009 | Loch Ness to Glencoe
- Day 5 | Thu Aug 13 2009 | Glencoe to Killearn
- Day 6 | Fri 14 Aug 2009 | Killearn to New Lanark
- Day 7 | Sat 15 Aug 2009 | New Lanark to Carlisle
- Day 8 | Sun 16 Aug 2009 | Carlisle to Slaidburn
- Day 9 | Mon 17 Aug 2009 | Slaidburn to Chester
- Day 10 | Tue 18 Aug 2009 | Rest day
- Day 11 | Wed 19 Aug 2009 | Chester to Clun
- Day 12 | Thu 20 Aug 2009 | Clun to Welsh Bicknor
- Day 13 | Fri 21 Aug 2009 | Welsh Bicknor to Street | No GPS data
- Day 14 | Sat 22 Aug 2009 | Street to Okehampton
- Day 15 | Sun 23 Aug 2009 | Okehampton to Perranporth
- Day 16 | Mon 24 Aug 2009 | Perranporth to Land’s End
Well that’s me just done my first cycle of July 2020! Yep it’s really July ready, where has the year gone?!?! But got to say, will be glad once this year is over!
It was only a short cycle of 12.61 miles. But after doing 41.62 miles yesterday, more than pleased with that total! My legs after that cycle felt great, just not my hands. So ordered myself some gloves. Not had cycling ones, in a good number of years! So time, I fixed that!
You can check out the route over at www.strava.com/activities/3698367916
Oh and yes, I was back in my favourite skinsuit again! Don’t worry, it’s been washed a good number of times now!! 🙂
June tuned out to be another great for month for cycling! Ended up doing 446.30 miles, so 16.51 more miles, than in May. Also did the longest cycle for the year so far, did 41.63 miles. Also set a new max speed of the year so far, of 36 mph!
Remember you can follow my cycling adventures over at www.strava.com/athletes/gsvalentine.
Here is the data from June 2020:-
- Total cycles: 21.
- Total Distance: 446.30 miles.
- Total Time: 35:21:20 (h:m:s).
- Avg Speed: 12.5 mph.
- Max Time: 03:07:30 (h:m:s).
- Max Speed: 36 mph.
- Avg Distance: 21.25 miles.
- Max Distance: 41.63 (Single cycle)
Data from: Garmin Connect.
Here are my favourite cycling photos from the month:-
That’s me just posted the updated version of the VeloViewer Infographic. Which now includes all data from 01/01/2020 to 15/06/2020.
Like before, where is says running… That’s my walking data!
Nice seeing that, I’ve now cycled and walked the whole way from Melton Mowbray to Nicosia in Cyprus.