Here are my cycling statistics for April 2013. I ended up doing 519.3 this month. So 114.9 more miles than I did in April 2012. But I am still way down on this point last year. By the end of April 2012, I had done 1,714.8 miles. Right now I am only at 1,630.6 miles. So just have to hope for a good May! 🙂
Here is the data from April 2013:-
- Total cycles: 21.
- Total Distance: 519.33 miles.
- Total Time: 40:14:53 (h:m:s).
- Avg Speed: 12.9 mph.
- Max Time: 5:19:48 (h:m:s).
- Max Speed: 36.2 mph.
- Avg Distance: 24.73 miles.
- Max Distance: 68.42 miles | 21-Apr : I made it to The Wash!
Data from: Garmin Connect.
Here are my favourite cycling photos from the month