Here are my cycling statistics for October. My yearly total now stands at 4,611.8 miles. Total miles since April 2003 is now at 21,171.6.
So if we have OK weather, November I should make it to the 5,000 mile.
Here is the data from October 2011:-
- Total cycles: 6. Yes, that is right!
- Total Distance: 177.25 miles.
- Total Time: 14:25:39 (h:m:s).
- Avg Speed: 12.3 mph.
- Max Time: 3:37:15 (h:m:s).
- Max Speed: 26.9 mph.
- Avg Distance: 29.54 miles.
- Max Distance: 44.79 miles.
Data from: Garmin Connect.
Here are my favourite cycling photos from the month
Nice distance anyway… considering you have been on holiday and there has been rather poor weather too.
I think you’ll easily make 5,000 miles by the end of the year!