July has been yet another great month cycling wise! Ended up doing my first half century cycle of the year! Let’s hope, I can get at least another 2 or 3 of them in before the year is out! Also set a new max speed of the year so far, of 36.5 mph!
Remember you can follow my cycling adventures over at www.strava.com/athletes/gsvalentine.
Here is the data from July 2020:-
- Total cycles: 23.
- Total Distance: 418.88 miles.
- Total Time: 34:48:17 (h:m:s).
- Avg Speed: 12 mph.
- Max Time: 04:04:19 (h:m:s).
- Max Speed: 36.5 mph.
- Avg Distance: 18.21 miles.
- Max Distance: 50.26 (Single cycle)
Data from: Garmin Connect.
Here are my favourite cycling photos from the month:-