Happy New Year everyone and welcome to 2019!
That’s me now back in England!! So this will be the first of many, many website updates coming 2017! Oh and Happy New Year everyone!!!! xx
Hello and welcome to 2017!! It really does only feel like 2007, was just the other day!
Since I wanted to most of the great weather. I talked one of my friends Neil, to join me for nice walk around Aberfoyle and Doon Hill.
You can check out the route we took @ www.strava.com/activities/817704403.
Just to wish everyone that views my website a Happy New Year!
Things I am looking forward to this year:-
- Showing one of my friends around Scotland in May!
- My Mum turns 70! Not sure, I am looking forward to that! Don’t like my Mum and Dad getting older.
- Going back to Cyprus
- Hoping to do more cycling than last year! Which is not going to be hard! LOL!
- Hoping to do more heritage railways.
- Hoping to visit more Scotland Islands.
- And making sure, I spend more time seeing friends and family!