Don’t think, I need to say, just how much, I love Cooper!!! He always makes me smile!
So well pleased with myself, knowing that, I’ve done the Rutland Round long distance path. Which covered a distance of 69.77 miles!!
You can check out the route of each stage below:-
- Day 1 : Oakham to Uppingham : 14.12 miles – www.strava.com/activities/1374853751
- Day 2 : Uppingham to Barrowden : 13.18 miles – www.strava.com/activities/1386675402
- Day 3 : Barrowden to Empingham : 13.70 miles – www.strava.com/activities/1397892876
- Day 4 : Empingham to Thistleton : 15.48 miles – www.strava.com/activities/1409101282
- Day 5 : Thistleton to Oakham : 15.48 miles – www.strava.com/activities/1409101282
Here some photos from the walk…
Many more photos from the walk can be found at www.gordon-valentine.com/zenphoto/england/rutland-round/
That’s us just done the fifth and final day of the Rutland Round. This stage took us from Thistleton and back to our starting point in Oakham. Which covered a distance of 13.29 miles.
Got to say, it feels great saying, that I’ve just done my first ever long distance path from start to end! The total distance was 69.77 miles!
You can check out the last stage at www.strava.com/activities/1420745535
You can check out many more photos from our Rutland Round walk at www.gordon-valentine.com/zenphoto/england/rutland-round/
That’s us just done the second last stage of Rutland Round, this time we walked from Empingham to Thistleton, covering a distance of 15.48 miles. We’re now only got one more stage left, which will take us back to our starting point at Oakham!
You can check out today’s stage at www.strava.com/activities/1409101282
You can check out more photos from our Rutland Round walk at www.gordon-valentine.com/zenphoto/england/rutland-round/
Can’t believe that it was way back in 2009, we picked up bear from Wood Green. We was a great great part of my life between 14th October 2009 and 19th June 2013. Before we went off to heaven to join, Jimmy and Pebbles.