February turned out to be a good month cycling wise. I did 257.75 miles, which may not sound that much! But that was 137 miles, more than I did in February of last year! It means, that I make up all the miles, I was down on, in January. So let’s hope, I get keep it up in March!
Remember you can follow my cycling adventures over at www.strava.com/athletes/gsvalentine.
Here is the data from February 2019:-
- Total cycles: 13.
- Total Distance: 257.75 miles.
- Total Time: 21:32:33 (h:m:s).
- Avg Speed: 12 mph.
- Max Time: 02:23:16 (h:m:s).
- Max Speed: 30.2 mph.
- Avg Distance: 19.83 miles.
- Max Distance: 30.75 (Single cycle)
Data from: Garmin Connect.
Here are my favourite cycling photos from the month:-