It’s International Dog Day 2022! So here are some photos of my new best friend Bugsy! Oh and don’t worry Cooper, I will NEVER, NEVER forget you!
Cooper may have passed anyway, a good number of months ago now. But still miss him each and every day. Can’t get my head around it. Still in mourning… Every time, I think I am getting use to him not being around, something sets me off…
Life has just not been the same since he died! xx
But of course, having Bugsy has really helped me! He’s starting to be great fun to be around! Can’t wait to go on many adventures with him…
Here are some photos of Bugsy….
More photos can be found at www.gordon-valentine.com/zenphoto/bugsy/
And course, had to post some of Cooper…
More photos can be found at www.gordon-valentine.com/zenphoto/cooper/
Here are my main highlights from 2021 so far… Overall been a great year!
- Got a new job, after being out work since September 2020 (Lost that after just 3 months).
- Got to see my friend Mark T for first time, in a long time!
- Got to see my Mum, Dad and brother Douglas for first time, since January 2020.
- Walked around Rutland Water, with Emilie.
- Got another new job…. Which I am still doing now and LOVING IT!
- Walked a total of 1,000 miles, yet again!
- Ticked off Berney Arms railway station, which has been on list to do for a long time!
- Went up to Scotland! Was great seeing the rest of my family and catching up with Neil!
- Did the Borders Railway Line (Ticked off each and every station on the line!)
- Cycled just over 3,000 miles!
Sure, I will have missed many off! Just been a super busy year!
Berney Arms railway station, has been on my list for a good number of years! It really did live up to my to expectations!! It could well be in my top 10 favourite stations in the UK…
More photos can be found at www.gordon-valentine.com/zenphoto/railway-stations/berney-arms/