That’s me just updated the list of English Heritage sites that I’ve been to!
I’ve added the following this week:-
- Bolsover Castle, Derbyshire
- Dover Castle, Kent
Also went back to:-
- Conisbrough Castle, South Yorkshire (Last visit – June 2018)
- Roche Abbey, South Yorkshire (Last visit – June 2018)
Been great getting to travel again and of course, been even better getting to see my family for first time in over 18 months! Longest time, I’ve not seen any of them since the day I was born!
Here are some photos, from Clumber Park Lodges, Dover Castle, London etc…
More photos can be found at www.gordon-valentine.com/zenphoto/me/2021/
Been great getting to use my Historic Scotland Membership this week, after not using it in over 2 years…. Of course, all know the reason. So don’t need to say why! So far this week, I’ve been to Conisbrough Castle, Dover Castle and now Roche Abbey using it! Hoping to use it, at last 1 or 2 more times this week.
I had been around Roche Abbey, before but back in June 2018. So it was great to have a look around it again!
More photos can be found at www.gordon-valentine.com/zenphoto/england/roche-abbey/
Went to Conisbrough Castle with my older brother Douglas! I’ve been before, back in 2018 with my Mum and Dad. So it was great seeing it again! Also been great getting, use out my Historic Scotland Membership card, at long last!
More photos can be found at www.gordon-valentine.com/zenphoto/england/conisbrough-castle/
That’s me just updated the list of English Heritage sites, that I’ve been to. Since I went to Roche Abbey today.
I’ve also added the following…
- Belas Knap Long Barrow, Winchcombe, Gloucestershire.
- Castle Acre Castle and Bailey Gate, Castle Acre, Norfolk.
- Clun Castle, Clun, Shropshire.
- Eleanor Cross, Geddington, Northamptonshire.
- Hailes Abbey, Hailes, Gloucestershire.
- Roche Abbey, South Yorkshire.
- Scarborough Castle, Scarborough, North Yorkshire.