Even with April having the lowest average minimum temperatures since 1922, here in the UK! I still did 313.1 miles, so 53.6 more miles, than I did in April of last year!
Remember you can follow my cycling adventures over at www.strava.com/athletes/gsvalentine.
Here is the data from April 2021:-
- Total cycles: 22.
- Total Distance: 313.11 miles.
- Total Time: 25:03:45 (h:m:s).
- Avg Speed: 12.6 mph.
- Max Time: 02:37:31 (h:m:s).
- Max Speed: 35.3 mph.
- Avg Distance: 14.23 miles.
- Max Distance: 32.23 (Single cycle)
Data from: Garmin Connect.
Here are my favourite cycling photos from the month:-
P.S. Many more cycling photos can be found at www.gordon-valentine.com/zenphoto/me/2021/