This year, going to make sure, I post my monthly cycling statistics again! Sure, I’ve said that before… Let’s see what happens!
I did 282.1 miles in January, making it 149.1 more miles, than I did in January 2020! So 2021 is off to great start, cycling wise!
Remember you can follow my cycling adventures over at www.strava.com/athletes/gsvalentine.
Here is the data from January 2021:-
- Total cycles: 18.
- Total Distance: 282.09 miles.
- Total Time: 23:28:14 (h:m:s).
- Avg Speed: 12 mph.
- Max Time: 02:33:34 (h:m:s).
- Max Speed: 29.92 mph.
- Avg Distance: 15.67 miles.
- Max Distance: 29.92 (Single cycle)
Data from: Garmin Connect.
P.S. Many more cycling photos can be found at www.gordon-valentine.com/zenphoto/me/2021/