Right time to start posting my monthly cycling statistics again! February turned out to be a great month for cycling, even with a week of snow and ice. I still ended up doing 256.09 miles. So 95.8 more miles, than I did in February 2020!
Remember you can follow my cycling adventures over at www.strava.com/athletes/gsvalentine.
Here is the data from February 2021:-
- Total cycles: 15.
- Total Distance: 256.09 miles.
- Total Time: 20:48:33 (h:m:s).
- Avg Speed: 12.4 mph.
- Max Time: 02:13:54 (h:m:s).
- Max Speed: 35.7 mph.
- Avg Distance: 17.07 miles.
- Max Distance: 28.06 (Single cycle)
Data from: Garmin Connect.
Here are my favourite cycling photos from the month:-
P.S. Many more cycling photos can be found at www.gordon-valentine.com/zenphoto/me/2021/