June tuned out to be another great for month for cycling! Ended up doing 446.30 miles, so 16.51 more miles, than in May. Also did the longest cycle for the year so far, did 41.63 miles. Also set a new max speed of the year so far, of 36 mph!
Remember you can follow my cycling adventures over at www.strava.com/athletes/gsvalentine.
Here is the data from June 2020:-
- Total cycles: 21.
- Total Distance: 446.30 miles.
- Total Time: 35:21:20 (h:m:s).
- Avg Speed: 12.5 mph.
- Max Time: 03:07:30 (h:m:s).
- Max Speed: 36 mph.
- Avg Distance: 21.25 miles.
- Max Distance: 41.63 (Single cycle)
Data from: Garmin Connect.
Here are my favourite cycling photos from the month:-