WOW! I’ve not posted any monthly cycling statistics, since February 2019. Since this year, I am going to get back into cycling! I will make sure, I post them again every month!
In January 2020, I did 132.97 miles. So 14.8 miles, more than I did in January of 2019. So not a bad start, to the new year!
Remember you can follow my cycling adventures over at www.strava.com/athletes/gsvalentine.
Here is the data from January 2020:-
- Total cycles: 8.
- Total Distance: 132.97 miles.
- Total Time: 13:04:47 (h:m:s).
- Avg Speed: 10.1 mph.
- Max Time: 03:11:31 (h:m:s).
- Max Speed: 29.9 mph.
- Avg Distance: 16.62 miles.
- Max Distance: 33.47 (Single cycle)
Data from: Garmin Connect.
Here are my favourite cycling photos from the month:-