- Day 1 | Sun Aug 9 2009 | John O’Groats to Tongue
- Day 2 | Mon Aug 10 2009 | Tongue to Carbisdale Castle
- Day 3 | Tue Aug 11 2009 | Carbisdale Castle to Loch Ness
- Day 4 | Wed Aug 12 2009 | Loch Ness to Glencoe
- Day 5 | Thu Aug 13 2009 | Glencoe to Killearn
- Day 6 | Fri 14 Aug 2009 | Killearn to New Lanark
- Day 7 | Sat 15 Aug 2009 | New Lanark to Carlisle
- Day 8 | Sun 16 Aug 2009 | Carlisle to Slaidburn
- Day 9 | Mon 17 Aug 2009 | Slaidburn to Chester
- Day 10 | Tue 18 Aug 2009 | Rest day
- Day 11 | Wed 19 Aug 2009 | Chester to Clun
- Day 12 | Thu 20 Aug 2009 | Clun to Welsh Bicknor
- Day 13 | Fri 21 Aug 2009 | Welsh Bicknor to Street | No GPS data
- Day 14 | Sat 22 Aug 2009 | Street to Okehampton
- Day 15 | Sun 23 Aug 2009 | Okehampton to Perranporth
- Day 16 | Mon 24 Aug 2009 | Perranporth to Land’s End
Would you believe it?!?! This time, 10 years ago, I would have been in John O’Groats. Which can only mean one thing. It was just one sleep, till I started doing the John O’Groats to Land’s End (JOGLE) cycle. Which took me from John O’Groats at the very top mainland Scotland, to Lands End at the very end of England. A distance of just over 990 miles.
I would, still rate it, as one of the best things, I’ve ever done! Maybe also one of the hardest. That’s the bit, I did need to speak about! I did make it all the way, to end, which is the main thing!
Do please, also check out my John O’Groats to Land’s End (JOGLE) website.
Found my police handcuffs, again at long last! Turns out, I’ve not used them since November 2017. So, long, long over-due to use again them!
Check out more photos of myself and others wearing them at www.gordon-valentine.com/zenphoto/bondage/police-handcuffs/