I use to do this, many, many years ago. But stopped some some reason… So time, to start doing it again! Since it’s always, nice to look back, at some of the amazing things, you’ve done! 🙂
- 1st January – Walking up Ben A’an with Neil.
- 2nd January – Getting my first new railway station of 2019, ticked off!
- 29th January – Lot’s of FUN!!
- 17th March – Seeing Kevin again!
- 24th March – Walking the whole of the Erewash Canal.
- 26th March – Elton and Orston railway station, least used station in Nottinghamshire.
- 8th May – Been on a Class 800 at last!
- 10th May – Angel Road railway station. Which has now closed.
- 10th May – Used High Speed 1 at long!
- 25th May – Happy 10 year anniversary to Nick and myself!
- 10th June – Walking up Beinn na Lap, which is my fourth Munro.
- 10th June – Going back to Corrour railway station.
- 15th June – Ticking off, another 7 railway stations, while in Scotland.
- 17th June – Nick’s first time on the Glasgow Subway.
- 20th June – Used a Class 710 for the first time!
- 20th June – Been on a LNER Azuma at last!