So happy, 21C in the UK, summer is here at long last! Just hope it lasts more than one day! So nice being out in just cycling gear!
Happy days summer 2018, is here at long, long last! Just hope, it lasts longer than a couple of days. Going by Strava, I am 371 miles behind pace of making 4,000 miles before the year is out! So lot’s of catching up to do!
Since it’s #WorldHeritageDay, here is list of the ones, that I’ve been to in the UK…
- The Lake District National Park, England.
- Dorset & East Devon Coast, England.
- Forth Bridge, Edinburgh, Inchgarvie & Fife, Scotland.
- Liverpool Maritime Mercantile City, England.
- New Lanark, Lanarkshire, Scotland.
- Edinburgh Old and New Towns, Scotland.
- Palace of Westminster and Westminster Abbey, Greater London, England.
- Tower of London, Greater London, England.