That’s well pleased! I’ve not long back in from the longest cycle of the year! I did 34.59 miles! My avg speed was not the best at only 10.6 mph. Still I am more than happy! Just myself and the bike need a good wash! After cycling to, then around Rutland Water!
During the cycle, I also did some more Geocaching. I found 9 during the cycle, which takes my total finds up to 207! So should make my goal of 250!
I will now leave you with the route map, elevation graph, route statistics and photos.
- Start time: 1:33 pm.
- Distance: 34.59 miles – longest cycle of the year!
- Time: 3:15:34 (h:m:s).
- Elapsed Time: 5:01:03 (h:m:s) – stopped a hell of a lot for Geocaching.
- Avg Speed: 10.6 mph.
- Max Speed: 25.5 mph.
- Elevation Gain: 299 meters.
- Min Elevation: 51 meters.
- Max Elevation: 142 meters.
Data from: Garmin Connect.
I hope that you did not get too cold