This year, I am going to try to make sure, I post my cycling statistics again every month. Last year, I was very bad at it. Mainly due to how little cycling I had been doing.
So here are my cycling statistics for January 2016. I did 184.20 miles. Which means, I did over double the number of miles this January, than I did in same month of last year. When I only did 80.30 miles.
Here is the data from January 2016:-
- Total cycles: 10.
- Total Distance: 184.20 miles.
- Total Time: 16:41:00 (h:m:s).
- Avg Speed: 11 mph.
- Max Time: 2:26:21 (h:m:s).
- Max Speed: 32.8 mph.
- Avg Distance: 18.42 miles.
- Max Distance: 26.79 miles (Single cycle).
Data from: Garmin Connect.
Here are my favourite cycling photos from the month