Well pleased with myself! Just done the longest cycle of the year so far! I did 26.79 miles. Still not the longest cycle in the world. But I am, still very pleased with that total.
It also takes my monthly total so far up to 120.6 miles. So I am already 40.3 miles up, on the same point last year.
I will now leave you with the route map, elevation graph and route statistics.
- Start time: 2:17 pm.
- Distance: 26.79 miles.
- Time: 2:26:21 (h:m:s).
- Elapsed Time: 2:57:22 (h:m:s).
- Avg Speed: 11 mph.
- Max Speed: 32.6 mph (best of 2016 so far).
- Elevation Gain: 322 meters.
- Min Elevation: 58 meters.
- Max Elevation: 136 meters.
Data from: Garmin Connect.