The walk was around 6 and 1/4 miles going by the book! It was a great walk, of course would have been better if Castle Campbell, had been open! But then it was New Years Day. So we did, of course know it would not be open. It just gives us a great idea to go back again, when it is open!
Just to wish everyone that views my website a Happy New Year!
Things I am looking forward to this year:-
- Showing one of my friends around Scotland in May!
- My Mum turns 70! Not sure, I am looking forward to that! Don’t like my Mum and Dad getting older.
- Going back to Cyprus
- Hoping to do more cycling than last year! Which is not going to be hard! LOL!
- Hoping to do more heritage railways.
- Hoping to visit more Scotland Islands.
- And making sure, I spend more time seeing friends and family!