Here are my cycling statistics for May 2015. Did 100 of times better, than I did in April! Then that’s not hard at all! Since last month, I only did 11.21 miles. This month, I did 275.14 miles. I was hoping to do at least 300 miles. Still it’s much better than, I’ve been doing!!
Now we’re into June, I need to ready start getting the miles in! Hope the weather starts to warm up! Want some good warm days, so I can start cycling into work!
Here is the data from May 2015:-
- Total cycles: 13.
- Total Distance: 275.14 miles.
- Total Time: 22:32:21 (h:m:s).
- Avg Speed: 12.2 mph.
- Max Time: 2:51:33 (h:m:s).
- Max Speed: 36.7 mph.
- Avg Distance: 21.16 miles.
- Max Distance: 37.16 miles (Single cycle).
Data from: Garmin Connect.
Here are my favourite cycling photos from the month