Here are my cycling statistics for June 2013. I ended up doing 763.79 this month. Making it the second month in a row, I have done over 760 miles! Also this month, I can now say I have done 30,000 miles of cycling since April 2003! Which I am, very pleased with to say the least. By the end of the year, that total should be well over 32,500 miles :).
So far my yearly total stands at 3,155.1 miles. Total miles since April 2003 now stands at 30,070.4.
Here is the data from June 2013:-
- Total cycles: 29.
- Total Distance: 763.79 miles.
- Total Time: 58:20:00 (h:m:s).
- Avg Speed: 13.1 mph.
- Max Time: 4:37:35 (h:m:s).
- Max Speed: 37 mph.
- Avg Distance: 26.34 miles.
- Max Distance: 59.19 miles | 05-Jun-2013 : Killearn to Inversnaid
Data from: Garmin Connect.
Here are my favourite cycling photos from the month