Here are my cycling statistics for March 2013. I am very pleased with how many miles I did. Since I was bike less for the first 9 days of March. Which also meant I had next to no way of beating last March’s total. Which was 602 miles. So I am, 135.2 miles down on what I did in March last year.
So far my yearly stands at 1,111.3 miles. Total miles since April 2003 is now at 28,026.6. Hoping to get that over 30K by July!
Here is the data from March 2013:-
- Total cycles: 21.
- Total Distance: 466.72 miles.
- Total Time: 36:50:56 (h:m:s).
- Avg Speed: 12.7 mph.
- Max Time: 4:53:47 (h:m:s).
- Max Speed: 34 mph.
- Avg Distance: 22.22 miles.
- Max Distance: 61.06 miles | 21-Mar : First 60+ mile cycle of 2013!!
Data from: Garmin Connect.
Here are my favourite cycling photos from the month