Here are my cycling statistics for January 2013. I am off to a very, very bad start. I am down 222.6 miles, on what I had done by this time last year!!! But at least I have set a new record for the longest cycle in January.
So far my yearly stands at 178.38 miles. Total miles since April 2003 is now at 27,093.7.
Here is the data from January 2013:-
- Total cycles: 12.
- Total Distance: 178.38 miles.
- Total Time: 14:17:19 (h:m:s).
- Avg Speed: 12.5 mph.
- Max Time: 3:04:5 (h:m:s).
- Max Speed: 37 mph.
- Avg Distance: 14.86 miles.
- Max Distance: 37.28 miles | 29-Jan-2013 : Longest cycle of January 2013 so far!
Data from: Garmin Connect.
Here are my favourite cycling photos from the month