Sorry it’s taken me so long to get the Q2 2012 cycling statistics on-line. Here they are at long last!
Here is the data from the second quarter (April to June) of 2012:-
- Total cycles: 55.
- Total Distance: 1,410.52 miles.
- Total Time: 111:08:52 (h:m:s).
- Avg Speed: 12.7 mph.
- Max Time: 5:31:03 (h:m:s) : First 70+ mile cycle of the year!
- Max Speed: 33.6 mph.
- Avg Distance: 25.65 miles.
- Max Distance: 71 miles : First 70+ mile cycle of the year!
Longest cycle each month:-
- April: 65.46 (Monday 30th) : Longest April cycle EVER!
- May: 71 (Tuesday 29th) : First 70+ mile cycle of the year!
- June: 41.21 (Monday 18th)
Data from: Garmin Connect.
If you have any ideas for other data you would like to see here, then let me know!