Here are my cycling statistics for August 2012. I did 803.64 miles, making it the second most, I have ever done in a single month. Only second place to the End to End cycle month back in August 2009. I also did more miles using the bike than the car. I only used the car for 592.3 miles.
So far my yearly stands at 4,061.2 miles. Total miles since April 2003 now stands at 25,687. So I break the 26,000 mile mark before the year is out!!
Here is the data from August 2012:-
- Total cycles: 28.
- Total Distance: 803.64 miles.
- Total Time: 64:16:07 (h:m:s).
- Avg Speed: 12.5 mph.
- Max Time: 8:01:12 (h:m:s).
- Max Speed: 34 mph.
- Avg Distance: 28.70 miles.
- Max Distance: 101.61 miles – Second ever 100 mile bike ride : 22/08/2012.
Data from: Garmin Connect.
Here are my favourite cycling photos from the month