I have been posting monthly cycling statistics here for a while. Now I am going to also start posting quarterly statistics.
Here is the data from the first quarter (January to March) of 2012:-
- Total cycles: 49.
- Total Distance: 1,310.28 miles.
- Total Time: 104:15:35 (h:m:s).
- Avg Speed: 12.6 mph.
- Max Time: 5:04:09 (h:m:s) : Longest cycle ever in any March
- Max Speed: 31.5 mph.
- Avg Distance: 26.74 miles.
- Max Distance: 65.40 miles : Longest cycle ever in any March
Longest cycle each month:-
- January: 36.26 (Sunday 29th)
- February: 44.28 (Thursday 23rd) : Longest cycle and warmish day of the year
- March: 65.5 (Monday 19th) : Longest cycle ever in any March
Data from: Garmin Connect.
If you have any ideas for other data you would like to see here, then let me know!