Here are my cycling statistics for April. I was hoping to do a lot more than just 404.48 mikes in April, but the wind and rain put a stop to that! I think you can let me off, since it’s been the wettest April since records began back in 1910. Read “April is the wettest month for 100 years” on the BBC News website, to show that I am not making that up!
Here is the data from April 2012:-
- Total cycles: 17.
- Total Distance: 404.48 miles.
- Total Time: 32:08:52 (h:m:s).
- Avg Speed: 12.6 mph.
- Max Time: 5:05:44 (h:m:s).
- Max Speed: 32.8 mph.
- Avg Distance: 23.79 miles.
- Max Distance: 65.46 miles.
Data from: Garmin Connect.
Here are my favourite cycling photos from the month