Here are my cycling statistics for January. I am off to a flying start. Done the most miles I have ever done in January and set a new record for the longest cycle in January.
So far my yearly stands at 400.91 miles, which is very good since we are only one month into the new year. Total miles since April 2003 is now at 22,007.1.
Here is the data from January 2012:-
- Total cycles: 19.
- Total Distance: 400.91 miles.
- Total Time: 32:33:12 (h:m:s).
- Avg Speed: 12.3 mph.
- Max Time: 3:04:26 (h:m:s).
- Max Speed: 29.2 mph.
- Avg Distance: 21.10 miles.
- Max Distance: 36.26 miles.
Data from: Garmin Connect.
Here are my favourite cycling photos from the month