Over the past 24 to 48 hours I have been working like mad giving the cycle route section a much needed update. Never been fully happy with it, since the new version of the website went live last year.
The new look includes photos from each cycle. Well ones that I have photos from anyway. The maps have been changed from the satellite view to map view. I have also been adding elevation data. Also added new routes, which I have listed below.
- Killearn to Rowardennan (15 miles) : Scottish route
- Burton Coggles loop (20 miles) : English route
- Crow Road loop (26 miles) : Scottish route
- Great Ponton loop (28 miles) : English route
- Duke’s Pass (36 miles) : Scottish route