Last year my main cycling goal was to do 5,000 miles. Which I am pleased to say I did. This year I have set myself lots of smaller goals.
Here is a list of them. I am sure this list will just grow and grow.
- Cycle at least 4,500 miles this year.
- Do at least two 100 mile bike rides.
- Aim for a 125 mile one.
- Set off on a cycle every hour between 9am and 11pm.
- Beat every months longest cycle, that I set last year.
- Do the Rest and Be Thankful road (A83) in Scotland.
If you have set any cycling goals this year, I would love to hear about them. Add your comments to this post PLEASE :).