Yes I know that February is still not over, but the weather is so bad today, it may as well be :(.
I was hoping to do more miles than I did. But the weather and some other things going on in my personal life, put a stop to that. But I am still sure I will get to the planned 1,000 mile mark by April 🙂
Here is the data from February 2011:-
- Total cycles: 13.
- Total Distance: 219.16 miles.
- Total Time: 17:53:39 (h:m:s).
- Avg Speed: 12.2 mph.
- Max Time: 3:30:37 (h:m:s) – 17/02/2011 when I cycled to then around Rutland Water.
- Max Speed: 32.9 mph.
- Avg Distance: 16.86 miles.
- Max Distance: 38.11 miles – 17/02/2011 when I cycled to then around Rutland Water.
Data from: Garmin Connect.